Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.859 INR / MAD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 8% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨26,642 (3,884 Dirham) in Safi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)