Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.903 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 56% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,142 (880 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €530 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (44 minutes ago)