Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.240 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 111% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,475 (R 12,494) in Rustenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)