Cost of living in Rudnyy, Kazakhstan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19938 INR / KZT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rudnyy (Kazakhstan) is 33% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨65,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨43,806 (219,711 KZT) in Rudnyy.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Addis Ababa costs 5.00 Birr (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)