Cost of living in Rotterdam, Netherlands compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.148 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotterdam (Netherlands) is 20% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨488,215 (€6,674) in Rotterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (31 minutes ago)