Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 48.434 INR / NZD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 75% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,997 (NZ$2,271) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 400 ﷼ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 5.10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 390 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 400,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)