Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 47.707 INR / NZD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 78% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,316 (NZ$1,118) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guaruja costs R$ 20 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 45 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$115 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)