Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.623 INR / NZD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 10% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨431,025 (NZ$8,865) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (34 minutes ago)