Cost of living in Rosenheim, Germany compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.665 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosenheim (Germany) is 115% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,176 (€785) in Rosenheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨18,297 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 19 C$ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Douala costs 650 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (43 minutes ago)