Cost of living in Rosenheim, Germany compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.033 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosenheim (Germany) is 18% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨441,263 (€6,301) in Rosenheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.020 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kaliningrad costs руб 120 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (about 1 hour ago)