Cost of living comparison between Rome, Italy and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,130 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.569 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 27% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨495,789 (€6,832) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reading, Berkshire costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (about 3 hours ago)