Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.970 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 44% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨562,096 ($8,652) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (43 minutes ago)