Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 67.459 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 46% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨569,933 ($8,449) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (35 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)