Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.200 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 186% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,383 ($1,380) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kaohsiung City costs 6,500 NT$ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Walnut Creek, California costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (about 2 hours ago)