Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,513 prices entered by 222 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.017 INR / SAR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 47% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,147 (﷼ 2,594) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 45,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Goiânia costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)