Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,477 prices entered by 226 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.136 INR / SAR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 51% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,240 (﷼ 2,640) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £3,010 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)