Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,169 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.146 INR / SAR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 5% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨409,446 (﷼ 22,564) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨0.63 (about 1 hour ago)