Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,388 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.412 INR / SAR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 52% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,102 (﷼ 2,878) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200,000 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thane costs ₨80 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (38 minutes ago)