Cost of living in Rivne, Ukraine compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.325 INR / UAH
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rivne (Ukraine) is 22% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨21,721 (9,341₴) in Rivne.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 20KM (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mississauga costs C$1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Phoenix, Arizona costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)