Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.265 INR / ARS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 16% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,074 (ARS $11,048) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)