Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,984 prices entered by 346 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.283 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 79% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,058 (R$ 6,019) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $540 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨17,281 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castellón de la Plana costs €13 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,041 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)