Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,647 prices entered by 283 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 19.158 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 72% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,650 (R$ 5,932) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Petersburg costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Regina costs C$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London, Ontario costs C$0.84 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $212 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €26,250 (about 1 hour ago)