Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.515 INR / ARS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 18% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨67,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨54,881 (ARS $21,820) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)