Cost of living in Rio Branco, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.490 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 45% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,465 (R$ 1,975) in Rio Branco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)