Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 406 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.821 INR / HRK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 44% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,548 (8,091 kn) in Rijeka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,220 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (about 1 hour ago)