Cost of living in Riga, Latvia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,159 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.077 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riga (Latvia) is 55% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,110 (€601) in Riga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)