Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18851 INR / KZT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 13% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨31,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨27,079 (143,647 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.63 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sacramento, California costs $358 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sydney costs AU$8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (about 2 hours ago)