Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19596 INR / KZT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 11% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨31,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨27,704 (141,375 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novi Sad costs 48,800 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz, California costs $6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bergen costs kr 380,000 (about 1 hour ago)