Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.264 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 14% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨445,093 (R 84,557) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Malé costs 55 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨142 (about 2 hours ago)