Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 185 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.459 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,410 (R$ 4,262) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Skopje costs 125 ден (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,123 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)