Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 237 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.035 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 51% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,472 (R$ 4,595) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 19 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mobile, Alabama costs $129,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €443 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)