Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.771 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,278 (R$ 3,302) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)