Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.841 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,497 (R$ 3,958) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in George costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)