Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 428 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.734 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 71% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,415 (R$ 2,480) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tallinn costs €3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (32 minutes ago)