Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 363 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.976 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 65% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,397 (R$ 2,473) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Liverpool costs £4.89 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,450,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (about 2 hours ago)