Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.137 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 13% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,584 (€978) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $900 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (33 minutes ago)