Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.124 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 91% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,137 (€1,569) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Asunción costs 3,000 Gs (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 0.19 zł (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.19 zł (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Douala costs 500,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)