Cost of living comparison between Rhodes, Greece and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.738 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 13% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,603 (€1,218) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)