Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.316 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 98% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,358 (€705) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 21,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)