Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.606 INR / ISK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 55% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨604,566 (996,816 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)