Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 633 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.609 INR / ISK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 247% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,182 (171,105 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €409 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Burlington, Vermont costs $101 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)