Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 617 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.618 INR / ISK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 252% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,161 (165,333 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Juan costs $40 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$189 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (about 1 hour ago)