Cost of living comparison between Reykjavik, Iceland and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.585 INR / ISK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 52% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨595,551 (1,018,161 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)