Cost of living in Rennes, France vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 71 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.587 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 94% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,555 (€1,331) in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Essen costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (about 3 hours ago)