Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.665 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 88% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,292 (€760) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $2.50 (35 minutes ago)