Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.612 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 5% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨99,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨93,931 (₨153,564) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,423 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamilton costs NZ$34,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hobart costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)