Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.616 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 7% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨87,592 (₨142,105) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shenzhen costs 元50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (25 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (40 minutes ago)