Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00172 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨57,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨56,238 (﷼ 32,777,977) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oshawa costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 189 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$79 (about 2 hours ago)