Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00198 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 5% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨71,422 (﷼ 35,991,024) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)