Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.818 INR / DKK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 38% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,225 (kr3,441) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,574 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 499 (37 minutes ago)