Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.301 INR / DKK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 38% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,323 (kr4,012) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,830 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Berlin costs €440 (about 1 hour ago)