Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.486 INR / DKK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 23% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨3,850 (kr406) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨3,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)