Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.430 INR / DKK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 23% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨3,829 (kr406) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨3,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 330,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨1,400 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gävle costs 3,050 kr (about 1 hour ago)