Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10179 INR / CLP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 26% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,161 (CH$384,725) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 399 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨30,495 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)