Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.241 INR / RON
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 7% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,800 (3,469 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Dallas, Texas costs $30 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Praia costs 260 Escudo (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)