Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.415 INR / RON
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 6% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨86,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨80,761 (4,920 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 379,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)