Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.408 INR / RON
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 8% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,599 (1,930 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)