Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 204 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.418 INR / ILS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 131% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,975 (3,636 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (16 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veliko Tarnovo costs 8 лв (about 1 hour ago)