Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.652 INR / ILS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 13% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,618 (5,020 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €43 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (28 minutes ago)