Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 138 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.842 INR / ILS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 121% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨139,137 (7,384 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 95 kr (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.53 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$900 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,017 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Auckland costs NZ$10 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Asheville, North Carolina costs $1.19 (32 minutes ago)