Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 200 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.819 INR / ILS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 122% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,066 (3,776 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bologna costs €1.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $35 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$71,990,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)