Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.953 INR / ILS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 14% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨443,439 (24,700 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 20 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (29 minutes ago)