Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.816 INR / BDT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨3,750 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨3,625 (Taka 4,444) in Rajshahi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)