Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.791 INR / BDT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 4% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨27,798 (Taka 35,153) in Rajshahi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €7,500 (about 1 hour ago)