Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.426 INR / PLN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨61,326 (3,733 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 30 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)