Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.626 INR / MAD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,661 (12,173 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)