Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.808 INR / MAD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,645 (9,495 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 5.99 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $6,020 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13,000 (31 minutes ago)