Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.033 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 4% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,752 (Q10,822) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (31 minutes ago)