Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.591 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 7% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨66,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨61,447 (₨103,898) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)