Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 469 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.318 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 15% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,152 (Mex$ 20,840) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $305 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Islamabad costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (about 3 hours ago)