Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 430 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.585 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 23% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,270 (Mex$ 10,955) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)