Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.587 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,519 (Mex$ 31,368) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨111,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shenzhen costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)