Cost of living comparison between Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.583 INR / NZD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 33% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨541,106 (NZ$11,138) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)