Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.802 INR / NZD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 34% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨502,270 (NZ$10,292) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)