Cost of living comparison between Queenstown, South Africa and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.826 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 11% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,918 (R 18,010) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)