Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.723 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 34% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,451 (R 7,929) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$140 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in N'Djamena costs 70,000 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,232,320 (39 minutes ago)