Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.515 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 49% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,192 (R 8,375) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)