Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.844 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 37% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,470 (R 8,767) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Podgorica costs €15,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (44 minutes ago)