Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.478 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 47% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,940 (R 8,570) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 100,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (43 minutes ago)