Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00160 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 5% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,279 (﷼ 39,603,272) in Qom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dammam costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Podgorica costs €1.43 (about 1 hour ago)