Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00206 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨78,437 (﷼ 38,148,857) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 20,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)