Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00156 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 23% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨21,461 (﷼ 13,717,659) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)