Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00199 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨60,770 (﷼ 30,563,692) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨294 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,253 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $430 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $400 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in London costs £7 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)