Cost of living comparison between Qingdao, China and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.938 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 6% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,991 (元9,961) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 3 hours ago)