Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 192 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.266 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 30% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,219 (元3,918) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.09 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (33 minutes ago)