Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00199 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 25% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨489,975 (﷼ 246,533,893) in Qazvin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 17,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 2 hours ago)