Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00156 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 10% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,860 (﷼ 19,724,836) in Qazvin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oakland, California costs $7 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,200TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)