Cost of living comparison between Pyongyang, North Korea and Aizawl, India
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07405 INR / KPW *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 7% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨1,953,125 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨1,812,626 (24,476,931 ₩) in Pyongyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 220 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €320 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sunderland costs £19,193 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $23,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)