Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07223 INR / KPW *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 99% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,663 (881,362 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 122,000TL (about 1 hour ago)