Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.506 INR / KPW *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 30% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,238,757 (26,143,190 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨10,156,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (8 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.44 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)