Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07194 INR / KPW *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 7% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨1,875,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨1,734,446 (24,108,208 ₩) in Pyongyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$80,000 (about 2 hours ago)