Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07613 INR / KPW *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 128% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨146,014 (1,918,051 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chiang Mai costs 19,700 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Krasnodar costs руб 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)