Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00097 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 41% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨66,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨38,933 (Bs 39,972,096) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Marrakech costs 100 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)