Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 54% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨63,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨29,016 (Bs 99,855,618) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (4 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mérida costs Mex$ 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)