Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.464 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨12,327 (Bs 1,907) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,499 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasov costs 94,992 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Walnut Creek, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Peter Port costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)