Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00057 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 50% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨59,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨29,746 (Bs 51,970,048) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)