Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.200 INR / UYU
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 79% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,814 ($U23,551) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $13 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)