Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09761 INR / CLP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 14% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨170,943 (CH$1,751,212) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨150,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨38 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aarau costs CHF 1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $864 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 95 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (32 minutes ago)