Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10730 INR / CLP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 21% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,443 (CH$880,211) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Maseru costs 15 Loti (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)