Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09954 INR / CLP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 13% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨167,007 (CH$1,677,821) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨148,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 60₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (about 1 hour ago)