Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10663 INR / CLP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 65% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,054 (CH$882,027) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$70,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)