Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10610 INR / CLP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 65% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,301 (CH$992,492) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (about 1 hour ago)