Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.935 INR / PEN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,092 (S/. 3,014) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tunis costs 1.750 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lviv costs 15,715₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥250,000 (about 2 hours ago)