Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.120 INR / PEN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 4% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,249 (S/. 1,503) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php225 (1 minute ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $2.82 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $65 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$13,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £731 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (41 minutes ago)