Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 111 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.938 INR / PEN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 10% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,623 (S/. 1,486) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Patras costs €250 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £48 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)