Cost of living in Pune, India compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,133 prices entered by 236 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017.
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 8% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨86,525 in Pune.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €40 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)