Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.640 INR / HRK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 6% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,356 (6,884 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (41 minutes ago)