Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 145 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.720 INR / HRK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 39% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,851 (8,289 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (44 minutes ago)